1 mensagem • Página 1 de 1
- Mensagens: 22
- Registrado em: Dom Mar 18, 2018 3:58 pm
International Marketing Assistant
RCIIS is a designated learning institute located at midtown Toronto
providing ESL education to International Students.
This position is Marketing Assistance in ESL environment. RCIIS is expanding further to Brazil and other Latin American countries. The main responsibility of this position will be helping school to work effectively and primarily at Brazil and some other markets.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Brazilian Marketing Manager to recruit students through developing agents network or school to school partnerships from overseas in Brazil and some other Latin American Countries.
- Effectively handling all the student’s registration procedure, included but not limited to invoice, students Application Form, school letters and/or all the administrative works required from Brazilian Marketing Manager.
- Assisting in designing and completing marketing and school materials.
- Meeting and counselling prospective students on admissions prior to, during and after their applications to the school.
- Organizing school events and activities which should be on weekly base.
- Responding to the phone, email, and walk-in enquiries regarding admissions.
- Undertaking additional administrative tasks as required from school director.
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized Canadian public college graduate in marketing or business major.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and Portuguese.
- Strong computer skills, the following skills are must:
Social Media (facebook, instagram, whatsapp, twitter, LinkedIn)
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with ESL schools in Canada is a bonus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Previous working experiences in sales and marketing or Administration are assets.
- A valid work permit.
The working hour is 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday.
This position is available from January 14, 2019.
The annual salary range for this position is 28,500 -32,000 depends on the relevant experiences.
We thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send an email with your resume to email@example.com
Usuários navegando neste fórum: Nenhum usuário registrado e 1 visitante